Wednesday 20 July 2011

object . . . old love letters

finding love letters from the year 2000, in a £3 film camera box I bought from oxfam . . . 

Not only id this the best buy ever.
I love this camera to death, it's just so good. 36 role of 35m film, atuomatic flasha nd a 10 second timer. I'm definatly a fan of the old film camera now
....
So the excitement when I opened the box to find underneath the camera some insturctions.
A scrap of paper saying Greg's address with the note (ditch paul choose me),
A lovey dovey letter,
A angrey drunken love letter,
and a reciept for a nights stay in holiday inn Leeds.
ALL dated 2001. 

Very very excited.
So the I began to a annalyse Greg's life and his seedy affair with Mel. Realising that this MUST be Mel's camera.


My friend Rufus at uni does the Fineart degree and said I should use this in my degree. I have no idea how this will tie in with any GD work. But it IS good! 





No comments:

Post a Comment